Operation Tsunami 2019 is an interactive training activity where teams from the same nation state actor will attack critical infrastructure and related networks through a cyber range.
The cyber range is a standalone IT system supporting ‘Shell Cove’—a replication of a town made of Lego®. Shell Cove’s infrastructure is connected to the cyber range so many of the attackers and defenders actions can be seen in real time.
The games will:
- allow participants to get into the minds of common adversaries to better understand their tools and techniques
- re-establishing key cyber security fundamentals
- test collaboration and networking across government and industry
- explore and raise awareness of cyber threats and triggers, and
- encourage creative problem solving and critical thinking.